OpenForms is an easy-to-use solution that builds online forms and digitises workflows to transform services for you and your residents.
In this webinar, Jordan Gesundheit, Granicus’ Director of Growth, will take you through how quick and easy it is to create simple and intuitive forms using OpenForms. You will also hear from Granicus’ OpenForms Product Manager, Shannon Wells, who will give you a glimpse into soon to be released features that will further enhance your customers’ experience and streamline internal processes.
If you’re already an OpenForms user, please join us. There will be plenty of time for questions during and after the webinar and you’ll definitely learn something new.
Our live demonstration will include:
- Examples of how OpenForms improves digital experiences for the community, while saving you and your team time and money.
- How to easily set up forms that simplify daily resident interactions.
- Workflows and custom document generation that can automate business processes.
- How data can be used to iterate and improve customer experiences.
- New and soon-to-be released OpenForms features that will take your customers’ experience to a new level
Can’t attend? Register anyway to receive the recording.
We look forward to seeing you there!